VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - Progress is happening towards renovations on a historic house in Vincennes.
We're talking about Grouseland which was former President William Henry Harrison's house.
The Grouseland Foundation has been offered a $400,000 grant however $800,000 needs to be collected in order to get that money.
News 10 has learned that the Vincennes City Council recently approved $100,000 in support of the project.
- Progress happening for renovations on historic Vincennes house
- Vincennes building receives renovations
- Vincennes students displaced while school receives renovations
- Vincennes University to renovate Shake hall along with library
- Vincennes students relocated to area churches while renovations made
- Vincennes sees $2 million increase to school renovation project
- Theatre business district one step closer to happening in Vincennes
- Brazil housing project progress moving along
- Vincennes house fire has been ruled accidental
- Vincennes sees spike in house fires