TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Plans to install a splash pad at one local community center moved forward.
News 10 stopped by the Booker T. Washington Community Center in Terre Haute on Tuesday.
That's where workers are building an outdoor water area.
Chances and Services for Youth helped raise money for this project.
Organizers say while the splash pad is a little later for this season, you'd definitely be able to enjoy it next summer.
Crews are expected to finish the project in a couple of weeks.
- Progress for new Terre Haute splash pad moves forward
- City of Sullivan starts petition for Splash Pad approval
- Plans move forward to bring VA clinic to Terre Haute
- Terre Haute's Coke mural making big progress
- Plans to build pedestrian walkway between West Terre Haute and Terre Haute move forward
- Plans move forward to place new convention center in downtown Terre Haute
- Plans move forward to bring Saturn Pet Care, and 200 jobs to Terre Haute
- A unanimous vote to move forward with the Terre Haute Convention Center
- Pantheon Theater Project moving forward
- Brazil housing project progress moving along