With the possibility of severe weather Sunday afternoon, groupings and tee times for the final round for The Masters will be adjusted.
Players will be grouped in threesomes with tee times scheduled to begin at 7:30 a.m. off the Nos. 1 and 10 tees. The leaders will tee off at 9:20 a.m.
Gates are scheduled to open at 7:15 a.m.
CBS will broadcast the final round live, beginning at 9 a.m.
- Programming note for the final round of The Masters
- Purdue announces international masters program
- Final round of VCSC Community Conversations postponed
- Final round of VCSC Community Meetings set for Wednesday
- Harsha holds medical round table
- Final Fork: Down to the final four
- Reed wins first major title, holding off Fowler at Masters
- Tiger Woods seals fifth Masters title and 15th major
- Another round of flu could be incoming
- Final Fork: Charlie's