TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - One program is committed to improving the lives of people in rural areas.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture held a meeting on Tuesday.
It was called the Rural Development Regional Symposium.
The event explained all the benefits USDA has to offer.
Organizers say the agency doesn't want to be the best-kept secret.
The Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce held the event.
- Program hopes to educate people on benefits in rural areas
- Ribfest benefits Clay County Youth Food Program
- New school funding formula benefits area schools
- Illinois program helps rural students access AP classes
- Eastern Illinois University program touts rural teacher jobs
- Vigo County applying for funding to improve rural areas
- New plan announced to improve Indiana’s rural areas
- Indiana launches $100M push for broadband to rural areas
- Radiation can help or harm people, Radiation Awareness Week organizers hope to educate people on the difference
- Training program hopes to help people learn skills in the kitchen