TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A new program wants to help you eat clean.
Doctor Rajiv Sharma and Digestive Health Associates Terre Haute celebrated the program.
It focuses on clean eating.
Mr. USA, Derek Lunsford was on hand for the event.
He's a Wabash Valley native.
Lunsford says as a bodybuilder he understands the overall impact of healthy food choices.
The program operates out of the Professional Hospital Building in Regional Hospital.
To learn more, click here.
- Program celebrates clean eating
- Program works to help kids pick-up healthy eating habits
- Do you practice mindful eating?
- Cleaning up the City
- Mardi Gras celebration helps fund YMCA assistance program
- Volunteers help clean up community
- Clean-up continues after detailment
- ISU Celebrates Founders Day
- 4th of July celebrations
- ISU celebrates engineers week