GIBSON COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Gibson County man is behind bars after police said he had possession of child pornography.
According to police, 58-year-old Robert Young of Princeton was charged with possession of child pornography.
Police say during a search of his home they found over 300 photos and over 65 videos containing child pornography.
Police say many of the children in the videos and photos were under 12-years-old.
He is currently in the Gibson County Jail.
- Princeton man arrested on child pornography charges
- Terre Haute man arrested for possession of child pornography
- Terre Haute man facing child pornography charges will be behind bars until a trial date
- 71-year-old man arrested, accused of watching child pornography inside fast food restaurant
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge
- CSX releases report on Princeton train accident
- Law enforcement, including FBI, search Greene County man's home, accused of making child pornography
- Bicknell man arrested on child molestation, rape charges
- Clay County man arrested, charged with child molestation
- FBI raids Terre Haute home, found child pornography and child-sized mannequins