VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI)- Pride celebrations continue across the Wabash Valley.
The Wabash Valley Progressives and Pride on the Wabash groups came together to host the Rainbow Over the Bridge LGBTQ Pride Festival.
The festival features live music, a drag show, a fireworks show and more.
It took place Saturday at the Vincennes, Indiana River Walk.
Organizers said they hope to spread love, acceptance and inclusion.
"It's very important to unify, and to love eachother and to have understanding that we are humans. We love everybody. It doesn't matter what happens. It's love," said Fernando Locano, member of the LGBTQ community.
This was the second annual event.
- Pride celebrations continue across the Wabash Valley to promote acceptance and love for everyone
- Wabash Valley kids celebrate school choice
- Celebrating Independence: Fireworks date and times in the Wabash Valley
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley held Annual Holiday Celebration
- Two Wabash Valley residents celebrate triple-digit birthdays
- Wabash Valley community celebrates local farmers with special luncheon
- Cinco De Mayo celebrations are underway across the Wabash Valley
- Event creeps into Wabash Valley
- National spotlight on Wabash Valley
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley