EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WTHI) - President Donald Trump highlighted a local investment in part of his Evansville speech on Thursday night.
"Steel Dynamics announced an investment in Columbia City...and a $400 million investment in Terre Haute."
President Trump was in Evansville for a political rally.
He talked about energy and industry policies in Indiana.
Steel Dynamics completed the acquisition of Heartland Steel in June.
It is located in the industrial park in southern Vigo County.
- President Trump mentions Terre Haute during Evansville stop
- #ConfirmKavanaugh makes Terre Haute stop
- President Trump holds Evansville rally in support of Mike Braun
- Evansville prepares for Trump campaign rally
- Shoe Bus receives grant, make stop at Terre Haute school
- New Girl Scouts leader makes a stop in Terre Haute
- U.S. Senator makes stop in Terre Haute, talks drug addiction
- Peach Truck Tour makes a stop in Terre Haute
- Clydesdale horses make a stop in Terre Haute
- Police find stolen handgun during Terre Haute traffic stop