VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - You have the chance to safely get rid of prescription drugs Wednesday.
Indiana's Attorney General's Mobile Operations Center is hosting a drug take back event. The Mobile Center will be at the Vermillion County Fair. People can take their unused, unwanted, or expired medications to the event.
The group will dispose of them so they aren't a hazard. You can drop them off from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. at the fairgrounds, in Cayuga.
- Prescription drug collection happening Wednesday at local fairgrounds
- Officers and volunteers collect prescription drugs on national take-back day
- Kmart to pay $32.3 million to settle prescription drugs case
- FDA plans to ease OTC approvals for some prescription drugs
- New Indiana law could help hold down prescription drug costs
- Demolition Derby happens at the fairgrounds on Saturday...here's how you can crash the party
- Prescription burns a big help
- Local group collects donations for Orange Friday
- Drug Takeback Day helps keep the city clean of unused or old prescription drugs
- Tree replacement plan at Illinois fairgrounds continues