DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) - Lottery officials say the Powerball jackpot has ballooned to $750 million after no ticket matched all six numbers in the most recent drawing.
The numbers drawn Saturday night are 24, 25, 52, 60 and 66, with a Powerball of 5.
The next drawing for what would be the fourth-largest jackpot in U.S. history is Wednesday. The odds of winning are roughly 1 in 292.2 million.
No one has won the Powerball jackpot since the day after Christmas. Twenty-four drawings since then have failed to produce a winner.
The buyers of three tickets shared the country's largest jackpot. It was a nearly $1.59 billion Powerball prize drawn on Jan. 13, 2016. A South Carolina purchaser won a $1.54 billion Mega Millions jackpot. That was the nation's second-largest lottery prize ever.
- Powerball jackpot now $750M after no winning ticket drawn
- Numbers drawn for record $1.6B Mega Millions jackpot
- Powerball drawing: Winner declared in Saturday's $559 million jackpot lottery
- New York man wins $344 million Powerball jackpot by playing same numbers for 25 years
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs to $1.6 billion. It's now the largest US lottery jackpot ever
- Powerball and Mega Millions now total $783 million
- Powerball winner donates half a million dollars to veterans group
- $750 million up for grabs in Wednesday's Powerball drawing
- Name to be drawn from a bowl to determine election winner
- 9 hurt after car crashes into horse-drawn buggy in Indiana