PARKE COUNTY, Ind (WTHI) - Early Monday morning, News 10 received reports that the power was out in the town of Rockville.
News 10 has been in contact with Parke County Sheriff's dispatch, they tell us they are not sure about the reason for the outage or how long service may be disrupted.
They tell us if anyone needs a warm place to go, the community center at the fairgrounds will be open starting at 7:00 am this morning!
- Power outage in the town of Rockville
- Hydrant replacement causes water outages in Rockville
- Storm Damage and Power Outages
- Storms cause power outages in some areas
- Power outages reported on Terre Haute's southside
- Storms bring strong winds and power outages
- Power outage impacts several Vincennes medical offices
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge
- Concern over bus routes at Rockville Elementary
- Rockville holds their National Night Out event