TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Powe issues at a Terre Haute hospital have been resolved.
On Tuesday afternoon, News 10 learned about a power outage at Regional Hospital on Terre Haute's south side.
During the outage, the hospital staff issued an order to divert incoming trauma patients to other area hospitals, but they ended up not needing to divert any.
Ann Marie Foote from Regional Hospital told us backup generators within the hospital kicked on right away.
Duke Energy's website reported an outage in that area was called in around 2:00 p.m.
We spoke with Rick Burger from Duke Energy, he said it appeared the issues was with breakers within the hospital, and not on Duke Energy's end.
They did send crews to asses the situation, however.
Regional Hospital has resumed with normal operations.
- Power issues resolved at Regional Hospital in Terre Haute
- Power outages reported on Terre Haute's southside
- Terre Haute's hospitals lift flu restrictions
- Terre Haute hospitals train for active shooter
- Terre Haute police chase leaves suspect hospitalized
- U.S. Congressman tours Terre Haute hospital
- Regional Hospital Gets New Equipment
- Regional Hospital hosts recruitment events
- Terre Haute Regional Airport leaders excited about eastside growth
- Power restored after major planned outage in North Terre Haute