TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - With a brief break from the winter weather, driving conditions aren't slick anymore.
However, there's still something you need to be on the lookout for.
Potholes are everywhere, as a result of the winter weather aftermath.
We talked to Big O Tires in Terre Haute, and they say they see a lot of pothole damage this time of year, and some of it can be costly.
"With potholes, you can mainly damage your tires. Look for the knots in the side of the tire, or if you can visually see a bubble in your tread, or a separated belt inside the tread. Alignments can be knocked out."
There is a way you can help/ Go to INdot's website. On there, they have an app called "INdot 4 U".
It lets you tell them where you are seeing potholes in your community.
Just one way you can help keep the roadways safer for everyone.
- Potholes could cause damage to your car.
- Potholes causing headaches for drivers
- Potholes keep popping up in Terre Haute
- Winter weather leads to pothole problems
- Road salt could be damaging your car.
- City set to get to work on pothole repair
- A bumpy ride: Reporting potholes in Terre Haute
- Worker patching potholes hit, critically injured by vehicle in Illinois
- Fallen tree damages headstones