VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Potholes are popping back up, causing drivers around the area.
We caught up with a crew patching potholes on Monday afternoon in Vigo County.
The weather roller coaster we've had lately is keeping them busy.
As it rains or snows, and the temperatures go up...the potholes form and expand.
There are different ways crews can fill potholes.
"Right now we're using a cold mix, cold mix is just rock and oil mixture," Road construction operator Doug Smith said.
You can report potholes and other road concerns at INDOT's website by clicking here.
You can also call 3-1-1.
- Potholes causing headaches for drivers
- Weekend wind causes headaches
- Pothole season is back and it's already causing headaches for Terre Haute drivers
- Voting machines cause headache for some
- New tariffs causing headache for farmers
- Potholes could cause damage to your car.
- Extreme weather across the country causing headaches for holiday travelers
- School bus driver shortage creates headaches for districts
- IRS hit by shutdown, creating taxpayer headaches
- Potholes keep popping up in Terre Haute