VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Potholes are popping back up, causing drivers around the area.
We caught up with a crew patching potholes on Monday afternoon in Vigo County.
The weather roller coaster we've had lately is keeping them busy.
As it rains or snows, and the temperatures go up...the potholes form and expand.
There are different ways crews can fill potholes.
"Right now we're using a cold mix, cold mix is just rock and oil mixture," Road construction operator Doug Smith said.
You can report potholes and other road concerns at INDOT's website by clicking here.
You can also call 3-1-1.
- Potholes causing headaches for drivers
- Weekend wind causes headaches
- Voting machines cause headache for some
- Potholes could cause damage to your car.
- Potholes keep popping up in Terre Haute
- Winter weather leads to pothole problems
- Driver error causes crash into Vincennes business
- Railroad crossing work creating a headache for Vigo County residents
- City set to get to work on pothole repair