GREENE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - We have a traffic alert to pass along to drivers in Greene County.
Starting Monday, State Road 157 will be closed.
The closure is just north of State Road 48.
That's so crews can replace a small structure in the area.
It's part of $1.7 million project that also spans through Clay and Vigo counties.
You can take State Road 59 to State Road 48 and back to State Road 157.
The road is expected to reopen on November 11th.
- Portion of State Road 157 in Greene County to close starting Monday
- Portion of State Road 157 set to close Monday
- Family raises concern for curve on Indiana State Road 157
- Work on portions of Highway 54 in Greene County to start Monday
- Portion of State Road 159 to close Thursday
- Vigo County road closed starting next week
- Road closure in Terre Haute starts Monday
- Greene County park closes for renovations
- Terre Haute road closed until Monday
- Portions of U.S. 41 in Oaktown set to close for road work