VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - We have new details after a report of mildew found at a popular venue in western Vigo County.
O'Shaughnessy Dining Hall will remain closed due to mildew issues at the facility.
The dining hall is located on the campus of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College.
Crews say the mildew was caused by a faulty heating and cooling system.
Maintenance crews remain on site working to repair the issue.
The Sisters of Providence told News 10 they expect to resume all operations by Sunday, September 16th with their normal brunch services.
- Popular Vigo County venue remains closed after mildew found
- O'Shaughnessy Hall at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods temporarily closed due to mildew issues
- Vigo County beach to close
- TRAFFIC: 19th Street remains closed
- Vigo County road closed starting next week
- Another store closes in Vigo County
- HVAC Issues close Vigo County Courthouse Early
- Grant helps Vigo County Veterans Court remain operational
- Vigo County 911 operators remain calm during a malware attack
- Venus and Jupiter conjunction wows stargazers