BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - A popular Brazil restaurant has reopened.
The Clay County Chamber of Commerce held a celebration for Mario Brothers Mexican Restaurant.
There was a fire at the restaurant a few months ago.
The Brazil Fire Chief told us the fire started in a cooler in the back of the building.
Nobody was hurt.
The business also received a plaque for operating in the community for 20 years.
- Popular Brazil restaurant reopens months after fire
- Owners of popular Brazil restaurant say they are thrilled to reopen after fire
- Riley restaurant reopens under new ownership
- Illinois restaurant reopens after flooding issues
- Crews work to reopen Mario Brothers restaurant after fire
- Car crashes into Brazil restaurant forcing it to close indefinitely
- Several people hurt after car crashes into Brazil restaurant
- Brazil sandwich shop already reopens after car drives into it
- Cleanup underway after fire starts at Mario Brothers Restaurant in Brazil
- Brazil expands economic district