TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Officials tell News 10 the Poplar Street bridge in Terre Haute should re-open on Tuesday.
Right now, the bridge is closed over Thompson Ditch, near Fruitridge Avenue.
The county had plans to replace the bridge last October, but there have been a few setbacks in getting the work done.
- Poplar Street bridge in Terre Haute expected to reopen on Tuesday
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens on Terre Haute's east side
- Poplar Street Bridge Update
- Poplar Street bridge project hits a delay
- Work (finally) starts on Poplar Street bridge
- City planning big Poplar Street project
- Bid awarded for Poplar Street construction project
- 7th Street in Terre Haute should reopen this week
- 1st and Hulman Streets in Terre Haute reopens
- Railroad crossing in Terre Haute reopened