TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - After months of work, the Poplar Street Bridge in Terre Haute has reopened to drivers.
Since September, crews put the finishing touches on guard rails.
On Tuesday, crews reopened the road.
This clears up a major road on Terre Haute's east side.
The Margaret Avenue Project just finished up last week.
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens on Terre Haute's east side
- Poplar Street Bridge Update
- Poplar Street bridge in Terre Haute expected to reopen on Tuesday
- Poplar Street bridge project hits a delay
- Work (finally) starts on Poplar Street bridge
- Both lanes of Poplar Street reopen...for now
- Police investigating series of crimes on Terre Haute's east side
- Nearly 2,000 customers without power on Terre Haute's east side
- Crews battle house fire on Terre Haute's east side
- New business plans to call Terre Haute's east side home