WABASH VALLEY (WTHI) - Move over...or get pulled over.
It's a safety alert that could help save a life.
Troopers across Indiana will soon start conducting extra patrols, targeting drivers violating the move over law.
The law requires drivers to slow down or move over for emergency and road crews.
This includes police vehicles, first responders, tow trucks, and service vehicles.
You could receive up to a $1,000 fine if you break the law.
- Police to start extra patrols targeting drivers that violate move over law
- Police start heavy enforcement of 'Move Over Law'
- Illinois State Police reminds drivers of fatal four violations
- Police conducting patrols, looking for violations in light of school bus safety
- Court orders ban on harmful pesticide, says EPA violated law
- Indiana attorney general may have violated law in ad
- Bus drivers see 45 stop arm violations in 50 days
- State bill that would increase penalties for violating school bus traffic laws one step closer to law
- Dance Ordinance upheld: Judge finds party in violation of city law
- Police hand out candy instead of tickets for Halloween patrol