TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Police are asking for your help locating the stolen car that belonged to a murder victim.
Detectives say the car belonged to Paulie Olson.
They are looking for his four-door, silver 2001 Chrysler Sebring LX.
If you have any information, call Crime Stoppers at 812-238-STOP.
- Police searching for murder victim's stolen car
- Police search for a stolen handgun after a series of car break-ins, two arrested
- Homicide victim's car located
- Police identify victim in Linton murder investigation
- Police continue the search for state trooper's stolen handgun
- Police search for women accused of using stolen credit cards
- 2 in custody after police find meth in stolen car
- Amber Alert issued after car stolen
- Couple arrested for driving stolen car
- Police identify victim as Terre Haute man faces murder charges