PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Police have left the scene of a search for a suspect involved in a police chase.
That chase started in Clay County, before coming to an end just inside of Parke County.
Police were searching for a male suspect on 700 East in the Carbon area.
That is just off of State Road 59.
Clay County dispatchers told us the chase started in Brazil and it involved a stolen vehicle.
Police used a drone and a K-9 unit in the search.
Police told us they have one woman in custody, but they are still looking for another male suspect.
- One in custody as police search for another suspect involved in Clay/Parke County chase
- Search continues for man wanted in connection to Clay/Parke County police chase, one arrested
- Police release identity of suspect involved in Clay County barricade situation
- Police search for suspects involved in Terre Haute theft ring
- Police in Parke County searching for person possibly involved in a theft
- Clay County Election Results
- Police search for robbery suspect
- OFFICIALS: Stolen vehicle involved in Clay County crash, occupant ejected
- Two hurt in crash involving Clay County deputy
- After evading police during a chase, Parke County homeowner finds, holds suspect until officers arrive