UPDATE: Police say Katie Skinner has been located and is safe. See the original story below.
GREENE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Police in Greene County are searching for a missing 19-year-old girl.
The Bloomfield Police Department says it is searching for Katie Skinner.
Skinner was last seen around 4:00 Thursday afternoon at Dairy Queen in Bloomfield, where she worked.
Police say she was seen getting into a gold four-door Grand Am.
She is believed to be in danger due to an intellectual disability.
If you know where she is, contact the Greene County Sheriff's Office at 812-384-4411.
- UPDATE: Missing Greene County woman found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Greene County teen located safely
- UPDATE: Missing Greene County man located
- UPDATE: Missing two-year-old found safe in Parke County
- UPDATE: Missing Dugger man found
- Missing Indiana woman found dead
- UPDATE: Missing teen girl located, safe
- Greene County man found guilty of murder
- UPDATE: Missing Clay City person found
- UPDATE: Police cancel Amber Alert after missing Michigan children found safe, suspect in custody