Photo Gallery 2 Images
TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Police think a medical issue was to blame for a crash into a Terre Haute cell phone store.
It happened Monday afternoon at a T-Mobile on 3rd Street near Helen Avenue.
Terre Haute Police say a woman pulled into a parking spot and had some sort of medical problem. That is when she crashed into the main entrance to the store.
Police said she was taken to an area hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Nobody inside the store was hurt.
- Police say medical issue to blame after driver crashes into Terre Haute cell phone store
- Electrical issues blamed for Terre Haute law firm fire
- Having issues with your Verizon cell phone? You're not alone
- "Notification overload." Behavioral impacts of cell phones
- Terre Haute Police warn of phone call scam
- Driver cited after Terre Haute crash ends in law office
- Terre Haute department store closing up shop
- News store opens in Terre Haute
- New flooring store opens in Terre Haute
- Driver in fatal I-70 crash identified, troopers say tire issue to blame