TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Police are investigating a stabbing in Terre Haute.
It happened around 5:30 Sunday night on the corner of 6th Street and 3rd Avenue.
News 10 reached out to the Terre Haute Police Department.
Officials told us one person was stabbed and taken to a local hospital for treatment. Officials reported their injuries are non-life threatening.
At this time, no other information is being released.
We'll continue to keep you updated as we learn more from officials.
- Police respond to stabbing in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute Police investigate Tuesday morning stabbing
- Police investigate early morning stabbing in Terre Haute
- Police investigate reported stabbing in West Terre Haute
- Police continue the search for West Terre Haute stabbing suspect
- Firefighters respond to Terre Haute house fire
- Terre Haute man pleads guilty in stabbing case
- Man arrested for stabbing at Terre Haute motel
- Crews respond to Friday night house fire in Terre Haute
- Crews respond to transformer fire in Terre Haute