TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - News 10 is working to gather more information after police responded to a call on 1st Avenue near 14th Street in Terre Haute.
The incident came over the scanner just before 11:00 Thursday evening as a "shots fired" call, but that information has not been confirmed at this time.
Our photographer says there was a heavy police presence, and witnessed two people being questioned in the back of a police car.
Witnesses told our crew they didn't see or hear anything.
News 10 has reached out to police, but so far, we haven't heard back.
We will continue to follow this story and bring you more information as soon as it becomes available.
- Police respond to situation on 1st Avenue near 14th Street
- Police respond to situation at local housing complex
- City addresses 1st Street median project
- 14th and Chestnut Community Center
- Police handling Barricade situation in Greene County
- Margaret Avenue project continues, street closures to be aware of
- Work continues on 1st Street project in Terre Haute
- Avenue standoff still under state police investigation
- Construction project leaves parts of 13th and 14th Streets closed in Terre Haute
- 14th and Chestnut holds summer camp