VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Two people were detained after an incident at a Vigo County apartment complex.
It happened just after 3:00 at the Garden Quarter Apartments in the southern part of the county.
According to Vigo County Sheriff John Plasse, dispatchers received a call about a fight and possible gunshots on Linwood Court.
When we spoke with Plasse, he could not confirm any gunshots had been fired but said two people were detained.
We will continue to follow this story and bring you information as soon as it becomes available.
- Police respond to possible gunshot call at Vigo County apartment complex, two detained
- Police investigating shooting at local apartment complex
- Police respond to situation at local housing complex
- Terre Haute man charged with starting fire at apartment complex
- Planned power outages to impact Terre Haute apartment complex
- Child falls through ice at Terre Haute apartment complex
- Crews respond after semi overturns in Vigo County pond
- Fire crews respond to southern Vigo County fire
- Crews respond to house fire in southern Vigo County
- Police respond to call of drive-by shooting