VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - We have new information about a crash that claimed the lives of two Terre Haute teenagers.
Two of the victims have now been identified as 18-year-old Mason Kiger and 17-year-old Robert Clouse.
The two were killed early Wednesday morning on Frenc Drive.
Friends of the boys told News 10 Kiger just graduated in the class of 2019 at Terre Haute South Vigo High School.
Robert Clouse was a rising senior at South.
Both young men were members of the high school's ROTC program.
Kiger and Clouse died at the scene.
Emergency crews took another person to the hospital.
We are still working to learn his condition.
- Police release names of two teens killed in Vigo County crash
- Names released in an eastern Vigo County crash
- Police release name of crash victim
- Victims names released from Saturday I-70 crashes
- UPDATE: Names released in Greene County fatal crash
- Names released after Clark County crash on I-70
- Names released in July 4th motorcycle crash in Parke County
- Vigo County releases 2017 Annual Health Report
- Vigo County School Corporation releases survey results
- Father of Indiana teen killed in pursuit crash sues police