COLES COUNTY, IL. (WTHI) - Police have identified the victims of a deadly crash in Coles County.
Dustin Sawyer died in that crash.
Sawyer and his passenger Bobbi Jeffers was traveling east on highway 16.
Both are residents of Casey, Illinois.
That's when for some reason, the car left the road. It rolled several times and then threw them out.
Jeffers was airlifted to an Indiana hospital. Sawyer died from his injuries at an area hospital.
- Police name victims in deadly Coles County crash
- Three from Chicago arrested in Coles County on forgery charges
- Terre Haute man arrested in connection to Coles County fatal crash
- Victim and suspect of deadly stabbing identified
- Victim identified in Clay County fatal crash
- Police: Icy roads and speed possible cause for deadly Vermillion County crash
- Limousine company operator arrested following deadly crash
- Police: Trucker in deadly Indiana school bus crash was removing jacket
- Sullivan County Highway employee remains in serious condition after deadly crash
- Agency releases new report on 2016 deadly plane crash