COLES COUNTY, IL. (WTHI) - Police have identified the victims of a deadly crash in Coles County.
Dustin Sawyer died in that crash.
Sawyer and his passenger Bobbi Jeffers was traveling east on highway 16.
Both are residents of Casey, Illinois.
That's when for some reason, the car left the road. It rolled several times and then threw them out.
Jeffers was airlifted to an Indiana hospital. Sawyer died from his injuries at an area hospital.
- Police name victims in deadly Coles County crash
- Victim in deadly fire identified
- Three from Chicago arrested in Coles County on forgery charges
- Terre Haute man arrested in connection to Coles County fatal crash
- Police in Coles County search for man wanted on several active warrants
- Victim and suspect of deadly stabbing identified
- Police release name of crash victim
- Victim identified in Clay County fatal crash
- Police: Icy roads and speed possible cause for deadly Vermillion County crash
- Limousine company operator arrested following deadly crash