VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - An arrested has been made in a 2011 Vincennes cold case.
The cases involved an attempted armed robbery and an alleged home-intruder assault.
Both cases were reopened to further investigate physical evidence from each case.
That evidence led police to 33-year-old Ryan A.J. Shreve of Vincennes.
He was charged with criminal confinement using a deadly weapon, burglary while armed causing bodily injury, and criminal confinement armed with a deadly weapon.
- Police make arrest in 2011 Vincennes cold case
- Police make arrest in Vincennes apartment shooting
- Vincennes Police make arrest in armed robbery at Rally's
- Crews make repairs to vandalized Vincennes statue
- Vincennes Police Department announces new police chief
- Vincennes police officer and wife arrested on child neglect charges
- More than 250 people died taking selfies since 2011
- Police release information about a 1981 cold case in hopes it will lead to an arrest
- Police identify victim in deadly Vincennes shooting
- Vincennes mayor swears in new police chief