HARDIN COUNTY, Ill. (WTHI) - A Vigo County man who was reported missing more than a week ago, has been found safe.
42-year-old Jason Parker was found Friday morning in Hardin County, Illinois.
He was listed as a missing person on December 17th.
Police say they got a tip that Parker had gotten a ride after walking alongside the road in southern Illinois.
He told the driver that he was looking for a friend. The driver then contacted police.
Police say they were able to contact Parker's friend.
They confirmed Parker is staying with that friend, and is okay.
- Police locate missing Vigo County man
- LOCATED: Police find missing Sullivan County woman
- UPDATE: Missing Greene County man located
- UPDATE Missing Linton man located
- Missing Greene County teens located
- Update on new Vigo County jail location
- UPDATE: Missing Greene County teen located safely
- Vigo County Electoral Board still finalizing voting center locations
- Vigo County Commissioners speak out again on future jail location
- Bank breaks ground on second Vigo County location