PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Police are investigating how a historic headstone got knocked over in a Park County cemetery.
It happened at the Bloomingdale Friends Cemetery.
The Parke County Sheriff told us someone reported the incident on Wednesday night.
The headstone has been there since the early 1900s.
Police do not have a suspect at this time.
If you have any information on what happened, contact the Parke County Sheriff's Department.
- Police investigation underway after historic Parke County headstone found knocked over
- Fallen tree damages headstones
- Death investigation underway after dead body found at Oblong Park
- Two found dead inside Clay County, Illinois home, investigation underway
- Fire destroys Clay County house, investigation underway
- Death investigation underway in Sullivan County
- Homicide investigation underway in eastern Sullivan County
- Threat found in Paris High School bathroom, investigation underway
- OFFICIALS: Horse found in poor condition in Sullivan County, investigation underway
- Police in Parke County investigate crash, one airlifted