GREENE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Indiana State Police Sgt. Curt Durnil posted on social media about the on-going investigation Tuesday afternoon.
The investigation is taking place at a property on State Road 43, south of Hendricksville.
Sgt. Durnil wote that the Greene County Sheriff's Department, Indiana State Police Bloomington, and Indiana Conservation Officers are involved with the investigation.
According to Sgt. Durnil, the Greene County Sheriff advises there is not a public safety threat regarding this case.
News 10 is working to learn more information about the situation and will update this story as police release details.
- Police investigating a homicide in Greene County
- Police identify the three killed in Greene County homicide investigation
- Three people are dead, homicide investigation underway in Greene County
- Police handling Barricade situation in Greene County
- Greene County Sheriff's Dept. investigating credit card fraud
- Police in Greene County need your help finding burglary suspects
- Police release more information on Greene County double murder/suicide
- Police in Greene County search for missing 17-year-old
- 6th annual 'Made in Greene County' event
- Silver Alert issued for Greene County man