TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We have new information for you as News 10 continues to follow an overnight shooting in Terre Haute.
It happened around 12:30 Friday morning at the 1900 Block of North 6th Street.
Terre Haute Police say a juvenile was shot in the hip and taken to a local hospital for treatment.
All police will tell us right now is that the juvenile was shot from a moving vehicle, but said it wasn't a driveby.
The investigation is ongoing.
If you have any information, call Crime Stoppers at 812-238-STOP.
- Investigation underway after juvenile shot during Friday morning shooting
- Terre Haute Police investigate Friday morning shooting
- Police investigate early morning shooting
- Homicide investigation underway in Greene County after man shot
- Investigators determine cause of Friday morning fire
- THPD Investigating Shots Fired
- Fire investigators launch arson investigation after Friday morning blaze
- Terre Haute Police investigate Wednesday morning shooting
- Fire destroys Clay County house, investigation underway
- Death investigation underway in Sullivan County