CLINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - New details released from an early morning armed robbery out of Clinton, Indiana.
Police say around 2 o'clock Thursday morning, two masked men, armed with shotguns, walked into the Casey's General Store on Western Avenue.
Police say the suspects took an unknown amount of money and a box full of cigarettes before leaving the store.
Police say the suspects then led them on a pursuit.
That pursuit ended near the Terre Town baseball field around 4:30 a.m.
Caleb McCullough, 24, of Terre Haute was arrested at the scene.
During the book-in process at the Vermillion County Jail, officials tell us he was not cooperating and refused to open his eyes.
McCullough is charged with armed robbery with a deadly weapon.
His bond is set at $50,000 with 10% allowed.
News 10 is still working to gather information on the second suspect.
Stay tuned for updated information.
- Police investigate Thanksgiving morning robbery
- Police investigate armed robbery
- Police investigate early morning shooting
- Police arrest second suspect in Thanksgiving morning stabbing
- Terre Haute Police investigate Friday morning shooting
- Terre Haute Police investigate Wednesday morning shooting
- Terre Haute Police investigate Tuesday morning stabbing
- Police investigating robbery at First Financial Bank in Farmersburg
- Police investigating armed robbery at Vincennes apartment building
- Police investigating Dollar General robbery, looking for suspect