TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Police have released the name of a man who was hit by a car and killed on Sunday night.
The crash happened at 17th and Poplar Streets in Terre Haute.
The Terre Haute Police Department said 65-year-old Everett Meeker was the victim
He was from Terre Haute.
Witnesses told police Meeker was crossing Poplar Street when the vehicle hit him.
- Police identify victim of Sunday night accident involving pedestrian
- One injured after accident involving pedestrian in Terre Haute
- Person in critical condition after Wednesday night car/pedestrian accident
- UPDATE: victims in fatal Sullivan County accident identified
- Emergency crews respond to a reported accident involving car and a pedestrian at 3rd and Hulman
- Police identify victim in deadly Vincennes shooting
- Sullivan County sheriff piecing together night of fire victim's accident
- Driver involved fatal Edgar County truck crash facing several charges, police identify victim
- Victim in deadly fire identified
- Police identify suspect involved in three-hour Terre Haute standoff