VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Police have identified the victim of a fatal crash on Interstate 70 on Friday night.
According to Indiana State Police, 26-year-old Gurvinder Singh of Ontario, Canada was killed in the two semi crash.
It happened under the Darwin Road bridge in western Vigo County.
Police say the crash happened when Singh crashed into the back of another semi that was slowing down for upcoming construction.
The semi Singh was in burst into flames.
No other serious injuries were reported in the crash.
- Police identify the victim of Friday night fatal crash on I-70
- Police investigating crash on I-70
- Officials working to identify fatal crash victim
- Police investigate fatal crash on WB I-70 near airport
- Teen charged after Friday night fatal crash
- Driver in fatal I-70 crash identified, troopers say tire issue to blame
- Two people dead after Friday morning I-70 crash
- Name of victim of fatal Friday night crash in Greene County released
- Heavy rain to blame for I-70 crash
- Semi overturns at I-70 exit