TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Police have released the identity if the man crews have been searching for in the Wabash River.
That man is 21-year-old Trevor Hane.
Witnesses say they saw Hane jump into the Wabash River in Fairbanks Park last Wednesday.
Since then, crews have been searching for Hane.
Conservation Officer Nathan Lutz told News 10 on Tuesday they were going to start scaling down the search.
- Police identify the person at the center of Wabash River search
- Rescue workers continue searching for a person in the Wabash River
- UPDATE: Body found in Wabash River in Clinton identified
- Body found in Wabash river
- Vincennes prepared for Wabash River after rainfall
- Body recovered from Wabash River in Clinton
- VIDEO: Terre Haute fire investigator pulls distraught person from the edge of the Wabash River Bridge
- No foul play suspected after person found dead in Wabash River near Clinton cemetery
- Man identified; Events leading up to body found in Wabash River
- Conservation Officers continue search days after man jumps into Wabash River