GREENE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - We are following a developing story for you Wednesday night. It involves a barricade situation in the southern part of our viewing area.
Indiana State Police said the Greene County Sheriff's Department responded to a house just south of Lyons, Indiana in a town called Marco. They were there to serve a warrant.
Police said that subject was barricaded inside the home. Greene County reached out to Indiana State Police for assistance around 6:30 Wednesday night. Police say no one else is inside the home.
- Police handling Barricade situation in Greene County
- Barricade situation ends early Thursday
- Suspect in barricade situation enters plea agreement
- 13th 1/2 Street barricade situation ends peacefully
- Police release identity of suspect involved in Clay County barricade situation
- Sullivan County situation ends, suspect found in Greene County
- The man behind Terre Haute barricade situation was wanted for strangulation, residential entry charges
- Man at center of barricade situation at KFC has been identified
- Barricaded subject arrested without incident
- If you were involved in a crisis, would you know how to handle the situation?