LAWRENCEVILLE, Ill. (WTHI) - Illinois State Police continue to investigate a death out of Lawrenceville, Illinois.
Officials remain tight-lipped about the case, but this is what we know so far.
The body of 21-year-old Paige Aten was found inside of her apartment on Tuesday.
The Lawrence County coroner told us the autopsy was completed on Wednesday afternoon.
Those results will come from the Illinois State Police, pending toxicology testing..
That could take up to four weeks.
We will continue to follow this story and bring you more information as soon as it becomes available.
- Police continue to investigate Lawrenceville death
- New apartments coming to Lawrenceville
- Lawrenceville takes action against United Methodist Village
- Friday morning Lawrenceville fire ruled suspicious
- Lawrenceville to begin sewer line project
- Bridgeport woman charged after fatal crash near Lawrenceville
- Lawrenceville police officers hit while on traffic stop, driver accused of texting
- '...there's stress going on. It's been very worrisome.' Lawrenceville medical facility that couldn't pay its staff under state investigation
- Investigation continues for ISTEP breach
- Two juveniles facing charges in connection with old Lawrenceville High School fire