PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Several law enforcement agencies joined forces to locate a wanted Wabash Valley man.
The case started in Parke County in late June.
Deputies were investigating a burglary out of Bloomingdale.
Several items were stolen, including a motorcycle, truck, and tractor.
On July 3rd, Vermillion County Deputies found the tractor and returned it to the owner.
A search warrant was then issued for the suspect in the case, 37-year-old Matthew Ringwald.
On Monday night, police say they tried to stop Ringwald on a traffic stop when he took off...making about 150 yards before he was arrested.
Ringwald now faces a resisting law enforcement charge out of Vermillion County and a felony warrant for theft in Parke County.
Additional charges of burglary are expected in connection to the original case.
- Police arrest man suspected of Bloomingdale burglary
- Terre Haute Police K9 tracks burglary suspect for nearly two miles, leading to his arrest
- Police in Greene County need your help finding burglary suspects
- Burglary suspect dies in police-involved shooting in Indiana
- Police search for suspects in Sullivan County burglary and trespassing
- One man behind bars, police searching for two other suspects in burglary out of Vincennes
- Crime Stoppers: The Hawthorn Woods burglary suspects
- ISU & THPD search for burglary suspect
- Crime Stoppers: Sullivan County burglary suspects
- Sullivan County man arrested after string of burglaries