VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - A Vincennes man is facing charges after officials say he killed two people in a Knox County crash.
Indiana State Police arrested 27-year-old Joshua Roark.
This is in connection to a June 12 crash on State Road 159 near Brocksmith Road.
The crash killed 71-year-old John Buck and his wife, 71-year-old Rita Buck.
Police say Roark crossed the center line and crashed head-on into their vehicle.
Police say Roark was under the influence of meth at the time of the crash.
He faces two counts of causing death while driving under the influence of a Schedule I or II controlled substance.
He turned himself into the Knox County Jail, and later posted bond and was released.
After Roark was released from jail, he was involved in a motorcycle crash. That happened on Saturday.
He is currently in critical condition at an Evansville hospital.
- Police: Vincennes man had meth in his system during double fatal Knox County crash
- Police identify victim of fatal Knox County motorcycle crash
- Vincennes man sentenced for causing fatal 2017 crash
- Vincennes faces off against Knox County for good cause
- Police release more details surrounding double fatal crash in Daviess County
- Knox County 911 gets funding to upgrade CAD system
- Knox County utility warns of dirty water in system
- Knox County Election Results
- Man who died in Knox County crash identified
- Officials identify man that died in Knox County police chase