SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind (WTHI) - Several police agencies are investigating a bank robbery that took place in Farmersburg on Tuesday.
According to the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office at around 3:57 p.m. on Tuesday a man walked into the First Financial Bank on U.S. 41 in Farmersburg and stole an undisclosed amount of money
He is described as a white male, about 5'6 tall, in his 20's and is about 150 pounds. He was wearing a dark blue hoodie, light blue jeans and red tennis shoes.
Indiana State Police stated Wednesday morning that while there are tips being reported, there is nothing new to report in the investigation.
If anyone has any information on the suspect in question, you are asked to contact the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office at 812-268-3408.
- Police investigating robbery at First Financial Bank in Farmersburg
- Suspects Arrested in Farmersburg Bank Robbery Investigation
- Police investigate armed robbery
- Farmersburg minor confesses to vandalizing park
- Fire at Brampton Brick in Farmersburg
- Police investigate potential threat at North Central High School in Farmersburg
- Police search for Sullivan bank robbery suspect
- Police investigate Thanksgiving morning robbery
- Farmersburg man takes plea deal in child neglect case
- Town on alert as vandalism on the rise in Farmersburg