SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - After a plea hearing Friday morning, Joshua Hall will get 16 years in-connection to a Sullivan County homicide investigation.
Authorities found 35-year-old Rustin Rehmel dead in her home in August of 2016. Police arrested Joshua Hall in-connection to her death.
Indiana State Police say Hall and Rehmel were arguing at a bar and that argument turned physical.
Autopsy results concluded Rehmel died of blunt force trauma to the head.
Hall will face 16 years for aggravated battery and involuntary manslaughter.
News 10 will continue to follow this story and bring you the latest when information becomes available.
- Joshua Hall gets 16 years in Sullivan County homicide case
- Homicide investigation underway in eastern Sullivan County
- Crime Stoppers: Joshua Crews
- Sullivan County Ambulance update
- Sullivan County Road Closure
- Crime Stoppers: Most Wanted - Joshua Wayne Powers
- Crime Stoppers: Ashley Sharp and Joshua Carter
- Sullivan County Sheriff asks for help with solving cold case
- Arrest made in four-year-old Clark County homicide case after suspect confesses
- Local homicide case makes national headlines