TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We have new information in a case involving a child death.
That's as a plea hearing for the dead child's mother was canceled.
29-year-old Tiffany Daugherty entered a guilty plea to the neglect of a dependent and reckless homicide.
That's in connection to the death of her young daughter back in 2015.
The plea agreement called for a 21-year-sentence.
Documents show at least 10-years must be served in prison or work release.
Her sentencing hearing is now set for next Tuesday.
- Plea hearing canceled for a woman accused in her child's death
- Daugherty takes plea deal in child death case
- Vigo County Jail update status hearing canceled
- Attempted murder trial canceled after plea agreement entered
- Silver Alert cancelled for Miami County woman
- Woman involved in deadly child neglect case waits to hear how her sentence will be served
- Greene County man enters plea deal in child molesting case
- Actor Mark Salling dies weeks after child porn guilty plea
- Farmersburg man takes plea deal in child neglect case
- Woman accused of hiding her murder suspect brother from police reaches a plea