TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - It is starting to look a lot more like spring!
Many people were out exercising their green thumbs in Terre Haute on Wednesday.
About a dozen volunteers were working in the ISU Community Garden.
Some volunteers are ISU students who volunteer as part of their studies.
They were out filling bunkers to plant strawberries, planting wildflowers, and garden flowers.
They also worked on a sensory garden for gardeners with special needs.
This was this first of seven workdays at the garden.
The next one is Saturday, April 6th.
For more infomration, call Patti Weaver at 812-841-3443.
- Planting starts at ISU Community Garden
- ISU Community Garden officially open
- ISU Community Garden Doing Well Despite Weather
- ISU Community Garden Closing For Season
- ISU's Community Garden dealing with bad weather season.
- Community garden opens for season
- ISU President addresses the community
- Honey Creek Garden Club holds annual plant sale
- Weather favorable for late season planting and gardening
- Local firefighters finish planting garden for woman after she fell