TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Plans for a possible second Menards store in Terre Haute are currently under review.
That's according to Area Planning Executive Director Jared Bayler.
He says plans for the second location were submitted November 10th.
Bayler says there's a 30-day time period for recommendations to be made.
That plan will be returned to Menards for consideration.
Bayler says the biggest concern right now is traffic.
The plot of land sits on U.S. Highway 41 South between Jessica Drive and Woodsmall.
- Plans underway for a new Menards in southern Vigo County
- Work continues on new Menards location
- Study underway at the Vigo County Jail
- Fire destroys southern Vigo County home
- Crime Stoppers: The southern Vigo County theft
- Construction could start on new Menards location this spring
- Crews start removing trees from future Menards location
- Jury selection underway for criminal confinement trial in Vigo County
- Project underway to help Vigo county students prepare for college
- Three vehicle accident Wednesday morning in southern Vigo County