MARSHALL, Ill. (WTHI) - Plans are moving forward on the construction of a new business just off of I-70 in Marshall.
That's according to the Marshall Area Chamber of Commerce.
According to a post on social media, annexation, rezoning, and a site plan have been approved for a new Pilot/Flying J.
It will be located on the southwest side of I-70.
According to the post, they plan on bringing in a Taco Bell and possibly a Dunkin' Donuts.
Construction is set to start in March.
- Plans move forward on new Marshall business
- Pantheon Theater Project moving forward
- Plans move forward to bring VA clinic to Terre Haute
- Plans for a new Christian school move forward
- Plans move forward to raise money for Clay County monument
- Owner moves forward with plans to rebuild popular diner
- State Road 46 drainage work moves forward
- Bill to help foster parents moves forward
- Richland County moves forward on renovation project
- Main street project moves forward in Vincennes