TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute apartment complex will experience a planned power outage next week.
On Monday, November 20th and Tuesday, November 21st Duke Energy crews will do repairs at the Garden Quarter Apartment Complex on Terre Haute's south side.
According to representatives from Cobblestone Crossing, who owns Garden Quarter, the outages will happen between 10:30 and 11:30 a.m. each day and last for about 15 minutes.
- Planned power outages to impact Terre Haute apartment complex
- Power outages reported on Terre Haute's southside
- Power restored after major planned outage in North Terre Haute
- Terre Haute man charged with starting fire at apartment complex
- Child falls through ice at Terre Haute apartment complex
- Power outage impacts several Vincennes medical offices
- Crash into pole causes minor power outage in Terre Haute
- Victim from Thursday shooting at Terre Haute apartment complex has been identified
- New Terre Haute apartment building nearing completion
- Firefighters battle Terre Haute apartment fire