TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Saturday may have been Saint Patrick's Day, but many began Easter celebrations.
The Easter bunny visted Deming Park in Terre Haute.
The community was invited to get their picture taken with the bunny himself.
"Just seeing the kids reaction when a kid takes off runs in, and runs straight to the bunny and gives a hug or gives a high five. Just the excitement that they have to see the Easter bunny," said Alysha Kesner, director of recreation.
If you missed the event Saturday, it's not too late.
Pictures with the Easter bunny at Deming Park will be offered on Sunday March 18 and Sunday March 25 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Pictures with the Easter bunny at Deming Park
- Easter bunny hops into Deming Park
- Deming Park Pool open for the summer
- Holiday cheer lights up Deming Park
- Winners announced for Christmas in the Park at Deming Park
- Council votes to table vote on rezoning near Deming Park
- Will past pool problems move back Deming Park opening date?
- Friends of the Arboretum spruce up Deming Park
- Deming Park Pool to operate under shortened operating hours
- New 'Little Free Library' box installed in Deming Park